[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Subsequent Procedures | Request for feedback on Neustar's proposal for 3-phased New gTLD Application Model

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:37:32 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

If you did not receive a copy of the slide deck by way of attachment to my
original email (recorded at the bottom of this email thread), you can now
download a copy of the same off the CPWG 9 Jan 2019 agenda wiki page found
at: https://community.icann.org/x/y4oWBg
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.icann.org%2Fx%2Fy4oWBg&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNEyd43gQL0vyu47EnCBH5RQKFrGcQ>

Justine
-----