[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Fwd: [Gnso-epdp-team] EPDP Program Status

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 21 17:41:13 UTC 2019

Wednesday for CPWG. Next EPDP call is tomorrow.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.

On January 21, 2019 12:19:06 PM EST, sivasubramanian muthusamy <6.internet at gmail.com> wrote:
Wednesday's call? Or on Tuesday?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 10:32 PM Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

another interesting email from Kurt, pretty much summarising where the group is with respect to the review of the public comments which they focussed on whilst meeting in Toronto. No doubt Hadia and Alan will be able to provide further explanations on progress on Wednesday's call.
Kindest regards,

Olivier