[CPWG] CPWG Feedback on Executive Summary Page

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:18:21 UTC 2019

While I do like this new page, ...

I'd like some clarity on where this page would sit within the At-Large
website / ICANN portal etc -- just to note there is a need to avoid
duplication especially if this is a standalone page with content being
manually updated by staff as opposed to content being drawn from a central
database like it is with https://atlarge.icann.org/policy-summary.

Or is the target audience meant to be different for this page versus for
https://atlarge.icann.org/policy-summary? I'm mindful about persistent
feedback that our digital space(s) are difficult to navigate, and we should
be careful not to add more layers.

I also like the topic tags visible at
https://atlarge.icann.org/policy-summary although I think the tags for a
handful of statement need to be updated/corrected.

Justine Chew
-----