[CPWG] Fwd: IRP-IOT selection/ "vetting" process

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jul 5 16:35:07 UTC 2019

There is a fair bit of discussion going on in NCSG re: this letter
announcing that the board will vet participation in one of the current
accountability mechanisms -- questions are around is this appropriate,
is it even legal?

Should we be discussing this as well? The letter was sent by Leon as
chair of the Board Accountability Cttee to all community leaders. See
link below.

Marita