[CPWG] Fwd: Re: Zoom Structural Vulnerability Discovered

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jul 11 13:42:11 UTC 2019

Thanks Judith, for this background. But what I am asking is whether
there is any appetite in At-large to join in the suggestion below
clipped from a discussion on the NCSG list. I get it that the TTF
already has covered some of this but I think formalizing the arrangement
as suggested below would be good cooperative gesture and I definitely
think there should be a tender.

Here is the proposal from the NCSG list that I would like to see us
consider:

"Then, a recommendation to Chairs of ACs and SOs: ICANN Board and CEO
could be requested to set up a specifications sheet for a desirable
conferencing tool, based on needs expressed by the multi-stakeholder
community, and publish that as a tender. Offers received could then be
reviewed not only by Staff, but in consultation with ACs and SOs."

Marita