[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] NARALO Insight: DNS Over HTTPS

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 07:26:56 UTC 2019

ISPA nominated Mozilla in the “Internet Villain” category for DNS over
HTTPs push, withdrew nominations and category after community backlash, 11
July 2019
<https://hub.packtpub.com/ispa-nominated-mozilla-in-the-internet-villain-category-for-dns-over-https-push-withdrew-nominations-and-category-after-community-backlash/>A
partly informative and partly entertaining read.

Justine Chew
-----