[CPWG] Reminder for Comments: Evolving the Governance of the Root Server System

Bastiaan Goslings bastiaan.goslings at ams-ix.net
Fri Jul 12 08:10:24 UTC 2019

Thanks, Evin

@all: I have been occupied recently due to personal circumstances (= reason why I could not attend ICANN65) but intend to share my thoughts on the 'Evolving Governance of the Root Server System​‘ proposal before next week’s CPWG call, hopefully in the form of an initial draft.

regards
Bastiaan

***  Please note that this communication is confidential, legally privileged, and subject to a disclaimer: https://www.ams-ix.net/ams/email-disclaimer  ***