[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] NARALO Insight: DNS Over HTTPS

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:32:10 UTC 2019

Thank for this. It adds to the debate.

-ed

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:27 AM Justine Chew <justine.chew at gmail.com> wrote:

> ISPA nominated Mozilla in the “Internet Villain” category for DNS over
> HTTPs push, withdrew nominations and category after community backlash, 11
> July 2019
> <https://hub.packtpub.com/ispa-nominated-mozilla-in-the-internet-villain-category-for-dns-over-https-push-withdrew-nominations-and-category-after-community-backlash/>A
> partly informative and partly entertaining read.
>
> Justine Chew
> -----
>

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 23:27, Vittorio Bertola via CPWG <cpwg at icann.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Il 2019-06-24 17:12 Roberto Gaetano ha scritto:
>> > Video recording and transcription are not yet available.
>> > However, I am sure that Vittorio can send, in the meantime, the slides
>> > of his presentation.
>> > He is in copy of this message - but he is also here in Marrakesh, so
>> > any of us who sees him can ask.
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> the information on last week's panel, including the link to download the
>> presentation that I gave, can be found here:
>>

>> https://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/DNS_over_HTTPS_%E2%80%93_What_is_it,_and_why_should_you_care%3F_%E2%80%93_WS_06_2019
>>
>> Video is not yet available, but you can watch the version I gave at
>> FOSDEM, though the EuroDIG one was updated and especially integrated
>> with an easier explanation of encrypted DNS for non-technical people:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMk12379DQ4
>>
>> Regards,
>> --
>> vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
>> -------->        now blogging & more at http://bertola.eu/   <--------

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.