[CPWG] Brief responses for consideration | Re: Reminder: ACTION/CPWG - NomCom Review: Feedback on planned implementation steps

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:54:15 UTC 2019

All,

At the last CPWG call, I (sort of) offered to review this NomComRIWG call
for 'process-oriented' feedback.

I have posted for consideration, suggested brief responses to the same on
the Google Doc created by Evin.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1asb5lFc6XXy3FSI1h9fSerRB3fqz0AamKepiAIebB5A/edit?usp=sharing

I see only 6 (not 7) recommendations which NomComRIWG Leadership suggested
as needing feedback in their email to Maureen.  I'm also inclined towards
not needing to provide specific process-oriented feedback to the remaining
21 recommendations.

Intro texts are meant to be informative and to be edited by staff as needed
later on.

Thanks,

Justine Chew
-----