[CPWG] Policy Discussion at 65 - Geo names?

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sat Jun 8 07:30:14 UTC 2019

Excellent. Justine, up for it?

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>

________________________________
From: Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 6:55:27 PM
To: Jonathan Zuck; cpwg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CPWG] Policy Discussion at 65 - Geo names?

I won't be in Marrakesh so can't lead. I would suggest Justine in my stead.

Marita

On 6/7/2019 12:30 PM, Jonathan Zuck wrote:
Sounded like we needed a discussion on geo names prior to making commitments with the GAC. Should that be our discussion at 65? Marita (perhaps with Greg) are you able to lead such a discussion?

Jonathan Zuck |  Executive Director  |  Innovators Network
jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org<mailto:jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org> | O 202.420.7497 | S jvzuck |
[cid:image001.png at 01D2AEED.C7EA7800]