[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] NARALO Insight: DNS Over HTTPS

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 02:47:04 UTC 2019

Thank you Eduardo and Glenn, NARALO, and Roberto.

I found Vittorio Bertola's presentation at last month's ICANN DNS Symposium
to be quite informative [
https://www.icann.org/sites/default/files/packages/ids-2019/07-bertola-the-doh-dilemma-dns-symposium-2019-v2-11may19-en.pdf
] and
I am looking forward to the DOH HIT session at ICANN65 on 25 June.

And the folks/site that Dan York mentioned is a great resource:
https://dnsprivacy.org

Cheers,

Justine
-----