[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [registration-issues-wg] Next steps in the evolving MS model

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Mon Jun 17 18:35:22 UTC 2019

I heard today that ICANN org would like “structural” issues to be off the
table — whether it’s the distribution of board seats, or NomCom seats, or
the place for ALAC within PDP Working Groups.  Anyone who followed the GNSO
review will recall that they tried to take structure off the table there,
too, only to be met with a groundswell of concerns.

Greg

greg at isoc-ny.org
President, ISOC-NY
*"The Internet is for everyone"*