[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] NARALO Insight: DNS Over HTTPS

Hadia El Miniawi hadiaminiawi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 18:15:20 UTC 2019

 That would be a great session if possible
RegardsHadia
    On Friday, June 21, 2019, 5:15:49 PM GMT+2, Sebastien Bachollet <sebicann at bachollet.fr> wrote:

 Can we ask Vittorio to give At-Large the presentation he has given during Eurodig?DNS-over-HTTPS and its policy issuesPreferably in person during Marrakesh (I agree with Eduardo that it is becoming an very important topic both for Internet, the DNS, ICANN and end-users) if not during a webinar.
All the bestSeB