[CPWG] Fwd: [Gnso-epdp-team] Plan for Kobe meeting

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 12:46:29 UTC 2019

Hello Hadia,

I don't know whether it's going to be read only mode for alternates at the
meeting tomorrow, I just like to make 2 quick expectation/wish for phase 2
which are admin related

1. It's not really necessary to maintain a separate read-only channel for
alternates. I think the same AC should be used by both alternate and
members. Same applies with mailing list. Ofcourse when/if it gets to voting
then members only have a vote. I don't think the idea of alternate in read
only mode all through was helpful to the group nor the alternates
themselves.

2. Having 3 hours or more remote call just doesn't sound cool....also
alternating the call timing will be a good thing. Secondly 2 calls in a
week may also be too much especially if one consider the fact that reps may
still need to do calls with their SO/ACs within the week.

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos