[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Fwd: [Gnso-epdp-team] Slides for Tomorrow meeting

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Sat Mar 9 08:45:30 UTC 2019

Hi Seun and all,

The comment about the alternates was raised in the chat and I supported it. Seun may you please restate the two concerns as I am not sure what the second one was. In all cases I ended up saying a little bit more than what I sent earlier. So with regard to the commitments I also said that in relation to our commitment to the EPDP work, we are committed to working in good faith to make the work of the group successful. I also added to the objectives based on robust legal foundations and in full compliance with the GDPR and Alan asked me to add reference to a timely mechanism and to add cyber-security investigations to the research purpose.

Thanks

Hadia