[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Drafting an advice to the ICANN board: EPDP final report phase 1

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 29 07:50:40 UTC 2019

To be clear Bastiaan, I support geographic differentiation and to date the ALAC has as well. But the Board is not going to make such a decision. All we can say is that we believe that the EPDP should debate it on its merits, something that it has not done yet.

Alan
--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse brevity and typos.