[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Yet Further Revised Draft Statement on .ORG Renewal to also cover .BIZ and .INFO Renewals

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:48:06 UTC 2019

Excellent ... Thanks to *all* the contributors *and*, of course, the
drafters and primary 'pen holders' on this comment, it is not only
something I can support but also an excellent example of why the CPWG
exists...

<https://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr