[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Reflections on registry agreement renewals

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu May 9 04:40:13 UTC 2019

John

If you want to ban something you need to define what it is.

I run a business, so do a lot of you.

By your rather vague definition any markup beyond cost would be forbidden, which is ludicrous.

John McCormack has answered at greater length, but suffice to say that if there’s an “issue” that needs to be addressed then it needs to be defined clearly and narrowly so that it can be discussed and addressed.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon