[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] [ALAC] HIT Topics for Marrakech

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri May 10 21:05:33 UTC 2019

Some good questions to get stuck into with that PC

- Do you/your organization agree with the proposed list of issues that
should form the focus of the streamlining process? If not, with which do
you disagree and what would you like to add?
- Do you/your organization agree with the proposed underlying principles
that should guide the solutions? If not, with which do you disagree and
what would you like to add?
- Do you/your organization agree with the community role in the
streamlining process? If not, what would you propose?
- Do you/your organization agree with the proposed high-level timeline? If
not, what would you propose?