[CPWG] Fwd: [ICANN65-PC] FYI - topic suggestions - ICANN65 - GNSO requested deferral of IDN Guidelines 4.0 Vote - CPH / Registrants impact

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:16:48 UTC 2019

FYI

On 13/05/2019, 11:28, "IDN-WG on behalf of Roberto Gaetano" <
idn-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of
roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com> wrote:

    I don’t know if all of us are subscribed to the UA-discuss mailing list.
    For those who are not, please follow the discussion taking place on
this subject because there are some important points about the impact on
registrants.
    The archives for May are at
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ua-discuss/2019-May/thread.html
    I believe that we should have a discussion in Marrakesh about what we
can do in ALAC to bring forward the interests and the needs of IDN
Registrants, and raise the attention of the ALAC Leadership on this topic.
    Cheers,
    Roberto

    On 10.05.2019, at 23:30, Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com