[CPWG] ACTION/CPWG - NomCom Review: Feedback on planned implementation steps

Evin Erdogdu evin.erdogdu at icann.org
Fri May 17 14:23:47 UTC 2019

Dear CPWG Members,

As per the AI from the 15 May CPWG call<https://community.icann.org/x/5pGGBg>, please find a Google Doc for community discussion/comment regarding feedback on the NomCom Review planned Implementation steps:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1asb5lFc6XXy3FSI1h9fSerRB3fqz0AamKepiAIebB5A/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards,

Evin