[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] tomorrow's discussion re: multistakeholder model

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed May 29 07:32:57 UTC 2019

  Good morning Marita,

Thank you for putting this together. I find it comprehensive according to
our disdussions.
Nevertheless, I didn't understand the following sentense: "The budget veto
power for the empowered community had a default budget that was undesirable
to all parties". It might be my poor english. Can you please explain it.

Otherwise, I fully support the statement.

--
Tijani BENJEMAA
Executive Director