[CPWG] [lac-discuss-en] Reconsideration Boo

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Nov 5 13:34:11 UTC 2019

Dear Carlton,

I kindly encourage you to raise this question at either the public forum or the joint Board-ALAC session so that we are able to provide an explanation on the issue.

It would be best if you could do it in the public forum so that everyone is aware and information is divulged openly and consistently with the public record of the meeting during which the resolution on reconsideration requests were approved.

Best regards,

León