[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Fwd: ISOC sells PIR

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 20:25:57 UTC 2019

I got notice maybe 30 minutes before your broadcast and I was trying to
confirm before I let fly.

Strtegically and to my mind, Evan has consistently made the most cogent
contextualized argument on the general price cap issue. And further to the
record, it has never seized my imagination as a matter worthy of the
At-Large limited cycles; the original and AoC led me to the position the
matter has long flown the coop.

Suffice to say, this development has certainly shaded the recent
transactions surrounding .org price caps.

How about this one? You will recall a story on the recon decision at Board
level that ran in Domainwire? I so too now wish the matter was explored
further at the public forum.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*