[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Fwd: ISOC sells PIR

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 09:47:26 UTC 2019

Hello Justine,

Yes you are right i misunderstood something in your mail, but it wasn't the
role, it was the word "proceeds" I had thought you meant the proceeds made
by the new org. I guess we are both in sync then. Nevertheless it still
opens the question of the fact that the major funding source of ISOC(which
includes ISOC chapters)/IETF is now gone. It may look like they have x
amount they've received form the sale afterall.....well that to me is a
static cash which can either diminish rapidly or increase a little (if
invested properly), which i don't think is better than a continuous steady
source of funds that ISOC enjoy from earlier ISOC/PIR relationship. I still
wonder, what the ref was thinking by making this move!

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!