[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] EFF : Nonprofit Community Stands Together to Protect .ORG

Zak Muscovitch zak at muscovitch.com
Fri Nov 22 19:23:21 UTC 2019

Fortunately, anyone who is interested in learning who is behind this petition, can just look at the non-profit signatories listed at the bottom of it (https://savedotorg.org/), and can read the accompanying letter (https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cpwg), signed by the impressive list of nonprofits, namely:

American Alliance of Museums
American Society of Association Executives
Aspiration
Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.
Creative Commons
Crisis Text Line
Demand Progress Education Fund
DoSomething.org