[CPWG] Excellent article on PIR case

Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi Hadia at tra.gov.eg
Sun Nov 24 13:14:16 UTC 2019

Much appreciated Leon.

Hadia

From: CPWG [mailto:cpwg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Le?n Felipe S?nchez Amb?a
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:44 AM
To: Sebastien Bachollet
Cc: CPWG
Subject: Re: [CPWG] Excellent article on PIR case

Dear Sebastien, Kaili and Maureen.

I can assure you I am following very closely the evolution of events around this issue. I can also tell you that I share your concerns and that I am in fact assuming a leading role in this within the Board. As it is an ongoing matter, I can’t comment on details but can tell you that we are looking at this very closely and having thorough discussions on the issue.

I thank you for your continued support and your trust. I also thank you for your understanding of me not being able to provide you with more details at this point.

Kind regards,

León