[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] Brainstorming

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sun Nov 24 16:47:12 UTC 2019

Great start on this Roberto! How much of this could be influenced through, for example, PICs? The mere designation of not for profit status doesn't really guarantee any of this, especially the proactive stuff.

I'd love to see something that reduced or eliminated registrations of .Org names by for profit  entities as well.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>