[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] [GTLD-WG] Brainstorming

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 01:55:25 UTC 2019

It should perhaps be noted that there are those who use .org domain name, but not for a legally registered non-profit organization.  For example, someone who sets up a domain for an extended family site.  For example, I might (although I haven't) register www.jouris.org.  It's definitely not a for-profit endeavor, but nobody would set up an actual non-profit company for the purpose.
Just one more little complication that needs to be considered.
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 3:32 AM, Evan Leibovitch<evan at telly.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
CPWG mailing list