[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures Update: Objections, updated snapshot as at 5 Oct 2019

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 14:37:01 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Reference is made to the *SubPro Updates workspace*
<https://community.icann.org/x/6a_jBg>.     .

The topic of Objections was a rather large one; it took the Subsequent
Procedures PDP WG a good part of four 90-minute calls to complete
deliberations on the public comments received.

SubPro WG has forged ahead with the next topic of Accountability Mechanism
(read: appeals) which is closely related to Objections - in fact many
issues discussed under Objections pointed to a lack of useful appeals
mechanism in the 2012 round, and provided bases for discussions for a new
appeals mechanism. On this basis, I decided to provide an updated snapshot
on Objections.

Here is the *updated snapshot on the topic of Objections as at 5 Oct
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/111390697/02.%20SubPro%20Objections%20as%20at%205.10.2019%20for%20CPWG.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1570369909096&api=v2>*
.

Cheers,
Justine Chew