[CPWG] [GTLD-WG] DNS Abuse (Framework proposed by 11 Registries and Registrars)

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Oct 22 15:11:34 UTC 2019

Sorry, but I’d have to reply with the same question as before.

The framework is very clearly aimed at dealing with a narrow set of DNS abuse which are not ambiguous.

If you wanted to start expanding that to include more subjective issues then many of us would never have signed on.

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions