[CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Some news and opinions related to EPDP

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 22:14:23 UTC 2019

If only one thing, Fab's article tends to bring some focus to the other
side of the hill where the battle is engaged.  Things are changing. We
might not connect them but the ECJ's ruling on this 'right to be forgotten'
business telegraphs the possibility of many different interpretations and
implementations of everything we are now trying to fix with a single global
view.

I have been following thru EDRi - excellent watching brief on the cheap! -
the goings-on per the ECD morphing to this Digital Services Code. That is
happening. And, the EU is already ramping up to include some of these
elements in bilateral agreements.

Volker's comments are pointed and can be grist for reflection.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Process, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround*