[CPWG] Fwd: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Submission of final version of PICG nTLD proposal

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:31:26 UTC 2020

To be fair:

   - At this point, it looks like there will be 3 proposals (including this
   one) going out for public comment.
   - It's meant to be more about a (new) type of gTLD (Closed Generics)
   than about new applicants per se
   - I understand George collaborated with both Greg Shatan and Alan
   Greenberg on this proposal, as well as Kathy Kleiman (all in their personal
   capacities)

We will consider the topic of Closed Generics (including the 3 proposals)
at some point during a CPWG call either before or during the public comment
period for the Draft Final Report of SubPro PDP WG.

Justine
---