[CPWG] ALAC EPDP Statement Addendum

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Aug 12 02:23:25 UTC 2020

During the CPWG meeting last week, there was a consensus that the
ALAC submit an addendum to its statement on the EPDP Phase 2 Final Report.

We still have not seen a GAC statement, but I did expect one to be
produced prior to the deadline of 24 August, and I am hopeful that we
will see it in sufficient time to comment on it. At this point, we
only have the GAC statement on its level of consensus on each of the
areas of the report. Those positions are consistent with positions
taken by the GAC in the past, and reasonably alighned with positions
the ALAC has taken.

Attached is a draft Addendum for the consideration of the CPWG and
the ALAC. Clearly if and when statements are submitted by the GAC or
SSAC, there may be changes necessary.

Alan