[CPWG] Subsequent Procedures PDP - FINAL work plan timeline

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 02:33:16 UTC 2020

*Apologies for duplicates received due to cross-posting*
At the CPWG 16 Dec 2020 call, I presented an update including a likely new
timeline which would in effect push deadlines for actions needed by the
ALAC in respect of the conclusion to the Subsequent Procedures PDP.

I have received confirmation on the Subsequent Procedures PDP WG final work
plan timeline to be as follows and that no more changes will be entertained:

   - 17 December 2020         Freeze on all Content for the Final Report
   - 22 December 2020         Consensus Call Begins
   - 8 January 2021               Consensus Call Ends 23:59 UTC
   - 11 January 2021             Consensus Call Designations are released
   - 12 January 2021             WG Call to discuss designations (Calendar
   Invites will be sent shortly)
   - 13 January 2021             Challenges due to Consensus Call
   Designations (if any)
   - 18 January 2021             Minority Reports are due by 23:59 UTC;
   Delivery of Final Report package to the GNSO Council

This timeline means that for an ALAC statement to be included in the
Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Final Report, it has to be:

   - Completed by 13 Jan 2021
   - Subject to an ALAC vote from 14-17 Jan 2021
   - Submitted by me on 18 Jan 2021 (assuming it is carried by the ALAC
   vote)

In the meantime, drafting work on an ALAC statement continues (along with a
corresponding ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board) continues; the draft of which
remains accessible and available for comments at

   *ALAC Advice to the ICANN Board on Subsequent Procedures and ALAC
Statement for SubPro PDP Final Report
<https://community.icann.org/x/J4EmCQ>*

Please note that while this Googledoc contains text for both the ALAC
Advice and the ALAC Statement, the ALAC Advice will only be finalized after
18 Jan 2021.

Thanks,
Justine
---