[CPWG] ISOC/PIR Advice: Thank you!

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:38:52 UTC 2020

Sorry, resending from the good email address

On 01.02.2020, at 07:36, Roberto Gaetano <roberto at gaetano.org<mailto:roberto at gaetano.org>> wrote:

Thanks Jonathan.
But let me acknowledge that you did most of the work, and add my apologies for having provided my last contribution a bit late.
I would also assume that there will be more work to do in the future, as the matter is nowhere near closure.
Cheers,
Roberto