[CPWG] Rating MSM issues

Greg Shatan greg at isoc-ny.org
Fri Feb 7 22:08:46 UTC 2020

Here's my (slightly different) list of fruits:

5. Consensus + Representation/inclusivity – GNSO working with SOs/ACs
1. Prioritization of work + efficient use of resources – SO/AC chairs
working with ICANN org. CEO and ICANN Board chair
6. Culture, trust and silos – ALAC working with ACs/SOs
3. Complexity – ICANN.org re: accessibility to info/data + SO/AC chairs re:
process, procedures, bylaws, communication and documentation
2. Precision in scoping – TBD (SSAC has been suggested)
4. Roles and responsibilities – ICANN Board with community and ICANN.org
CEO

Rationale in a nutshell:  1-3 are essentially project management problems.
4-6 are essentially cultural problems.

Greg

Greg Shatan
greg at isoc-ny.org