[CPWG] Fwd: [cooperation-wg] Any response to the NRO/ASO request to ICANN?

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 10 13:08:23 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

see below an answer to a recent question on CPWG regarding "why did the
NRO/ASO make a request to ICANN?"

I am not sure it answers the question "why did they make the request to
ICANN when they are all Organisational Members of ISOC and they could
have made the request to ISOC?"

Kindest regards,

Olivier