[CPWG] What's coming -- blockchain browser for Web 3.0 experience

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 09:55:39 UTC 2020

Wow, this is shocking to read:
"The blockchain browser will be solely aimed to improve the browsing
experience for the next-gen Web 3.0 *decentralized internet*.".
So it seems now we will have the blockchain web, no need for DNS, Root
servers, ...... And because all is based on blockchain a huge amount of
energy resources (to produce electricity) will be needed to run that, hope
someone makes the math.

Thank you for sharing Justine

Regards

Ricardo Holmquist