[CPWG] Meeting Details - Today: The Future of .ORG: Community Engagement' Webinar

David Mackey mackey361 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:48:52 UTC 2020

I'm listening to the presentation now.

Did anyone understand the answer to the question about how end users
benefit from the Ethos/PIR transaction?

The PIR CEO gave an answer which confused me. He said the benefit has
something to do with how improving the .ORG brand will improve the brand of
registrants? or end users?

Can someone help me understand what he said, and how it relates to an
identifiable benefit to end users?

Thanks,
David