[CPWG] PIC commitments on ORG

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sat Feb 29 18:38:28 UTC 2020

We probably do well to remember the library scene in Shawshank Redemption…and now that they’ve established a willingness to open the contract, ask. For a couple more things

                               ANDY
               (reading a letter from the state)
               Dear Mr. Dufresne. In response to
               your repeated inquiries, the State
               Senate has allocated the enclosed
               funds for your library project... "
                       (stunned, examines check)
               This is two hundred dollars.

        Wiley grins. Hadley glares at him. The grin vanishes.

                               ANDY
               In addition, the Library District
               has generously responded with a
               charitable donation of used books
               and sundries. We trust this will
               fill your needs. We now consider
               the matter closed. Please stop
               sending us letters. Yours truly,
               the State Comptroller's Office.

        Andy gazes around at the boxes. The riches of the world lay at
        his feet. His eyes mist with emotion at the sight.

                               HADLEY
               I want all this cleared out before
               the warden gets back, I shit you not.

        Hadley exits. Andy touches the boxes like a love-struck man
        touching a beautiful woman. Wiley grins.

                               WILEY
               Good for you, Andy.

                               ANDY
               Only took six years.