[CPWG] PIR: Why an At-Large Board Member?

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Thu Jan 9 16:13:43 UTC 2020

I recognize it feels natural in our comments/advice to suggest someone from At-Large be on the PIR board but again I feel it prudent to ask, why At-Large? Why wouldn’t we ask that 1/3 of the board members be representatives of 501c(3) non-profits or ASBLs from Brussels? Those same people might be in the At-Large but that wouldn’t be why they are on the board of PIR.

Jonathan Zuck |  Executive Director  |  Innovators Network
jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org<mailto:jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org> | O 202.420.7497 | S jvzuck |
[cid:image001.png at 01D2AEED.C7EA7800]