[CPWG] PIR: Why an At-Large Board Member?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:36:17 UTC 2020

Hello Jonathan, all

The "why At-Large" in this context can perhaps be  likened to what
eventually made At-Large to have a single Board member on ICANN Board.

If At-Large believes that her voice is important on the "new" PIR decision
table, and that it will be through Board representation, I don't see
anything wrong with making that clear from the start. Contributing towards
getting a generic block of slot with a "later" tag on its allocation won't
be strategic IMO

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos