[CPWG] PIR: Why an At-Large Board Member?

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Thu Jan 9 23:56:42 UTC 2020

Well, I MIGHT be asking that. I'm not sure what the At-Large has to do with managing ORG unless it's to bring an individual end user perspective or a kind of generic "public interest" perspective. It SEEMS that what should be asked is for participation by their nonprofit customers, no?

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.Innovatorsnetwork.org<http://www.Innovatorsnetwork.org>