[CPWG] PIR/Ethos

David Mackey mackey361 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:57:23 UTC 2020

Jonathan,

We've probably had enough time, information and debate to build informed
individual opinions now.

Luckily the original deadline has been extended into February, but we
shouldn't delay. It's probably a good use of the extra time to determine
consensus (if achievable) and refine our joint communication.

Jacqueline indicated that some people may not feel comfortable posting due
to the "passion" of others. I hope that's not the case, but it's probably
time for everyone to speak up and be publicly counted on the issue in front
of us.

What's the process for determining consensus on this email list?

Can we find out how many people in our group favour the sale to be stopped?

Cheers
David