[CPWG] MSM evolution google doc open for comments

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 28 19:25:31 UTC 2020

Colleagues, I have asked for some time on Wednesday's meeting to talk
about the google.doc currently underway on the topic of the evolving
multistakeholder model. I have reviewed the discussions we have had so
far and trust that your views have been incorporated. In brief: we
accept the challenge to lead the culture, trust and silos issue. We
offer some ideas on how we might implement this and resources that would
be needed.

The other topic, consensus, representation and inclusivity is a bit more
delicate as there is competition for volunteers among several groups. I
have suggested that we might need to start addressing the cultural
issues as a prelude to representation and inclusivity n order to reduce
this barrier. Please see the google doc below and offer your commets.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BVJLVRlQYP6tpJ0-TXLpSeTu11vzbNZCYuWFc05MiKM/edit?ts=5e2841b9

Marita