[CPWG] GAC ICANN68 Communique

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jun 30 01:19:51 UTC 2020

That's only 1/3 of the NCPH. But don't forget the SSAC which does
have a bit of clout.

We did formally endorse the last GAC statement which was
substantially the same as the EPDP part of the Communique.

There are other parts of the Communique where we may not be in quite
the same lock-step. Haven't really looked at it from that perspective.

Alan