[CPWG] DNS Abuse Education

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 21:10:10 UTC 2020

Great thinking! Assuming we do want to start a Wikipedia page on DNS
Abuse, I'd say we might use these as inspiration for content and
resources, fitting our narrative somewhere in between:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercrime

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_security

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_backbone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_security

This one is also interesting:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_security_standards - seems right up
our alley but doesn't mention any resources we'd identify as related to
DNS Abuse, not even anything IETF related. Curious if we have any
experienced Wikipedians in the group?  I share the concern of a looming
Holy War on all things cyber, those knowing their way around would be
tremendously helpful. Happy to help drafting if that is what we want to
do, slightly concerned about us trying to centralize our resources, not
sure this is a mean to that aim? If so however, would an initial Google
doc draft help? Thanks for starting this discussion Jonathan!

Best,

J.