[CPWG] Sale of .ORG REJECTED

Anupam Agrawal anupam.agrawal at tcs.com
Fri May 1 04:07:24 UTC 2020

It was important to take a stand  which otherwise was a public mockery.
Happy that ICANN board took that stand.

Best Regards,
Anupam Agrawal

| ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 AG3- Convenor - Communications & Outreach |
| Corporate Industry Forums & Standards Cell | Tata Consultancy Services |

| E: anupam.agrawal at tcs.com | M: +91 990 399 2838 |