[CPWG] urgent: RPM issues -- deadline May 4

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Tue May 5 00:44:45 UTC 2020

Hmm. I’m interested in whether the RPMs HAVE been “enough” from our perspective, given how long it takes to cure pharming schemes executed against big brands like FB. Those need to be taken down in a matter of hours from detection to be of any use at all and we learned in our “scenarios” session with Jamie and James that they take days instead. Setting aside IP issues and focusing on consumer welfare, taking down pharming sites quickly should be paramount, no?